It’s National Neighbourhood Watch Week 2018 (NNWW18) and we’ve got some exciting news to share with you!
This year to mark NNWW18 we’ve created a fantastic, brand new section of our popular website to share new and important information on keeping you and your neighbours safe. Because crime is changing and we want to do our bit to make all communities safer and stronger across England and Wales .
Click here to look at all the new information we’re sharing about crimes and modern issues that cause such significant harm in our communities.
NNWW18 runs until next Sunday, June 24– it’s our annual week of social action across our network of 2.3 million member households – so it’s a perfect time to take a look and share the knowledge!
On our website you’ll find new information, statistics and practical Toolkits that you can share on:
• Domestic Abuse – which we know affects all communities
• Serious Violence – particularly knife crime
• Vulnerability and loneliness – affecting more people as families become more mobile
• Fraud and scams – electronic and traditional
• High harm crimes – Modern Slavery, Child Sexual Exploitation etc.
Please do tell us what you’re doing to mark NNWW18 – email Lisa Parker firstname.lastname@example.org so we can showcase your good work across our media channels!
The Twitter hashtag for the week is #NNWW18 and you can follow us at @N_Watch
Have a great week!
Neighbourhood Watch Network