Today’s NELC news update, and various useful reminders of contact details for local services !
Stay alert. Control the virus. Save lives.
The Government is giving regular updates, advice and guidance about its response to the pandemic. For the most up-to-date information, visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
|· Phone ‘n’ Ride is set to be back up and running from Monday 1 June to support people with essential journeys such as travelling to and from work, attending medical appointments and essential shopping. To register or book a slot, call the Booking Team on (01472) 324440. Read more at https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/phone-n-ride-service-to-resume/
Regular updates about council services affected by COVID-19 are listed at https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Where to find the latest information and guidance
Useful numbers and advice
|· Support for those isolating without anyone to support them and pick-up supplies, call (01472) 313131.
· Health. If you are struggling to manage your symptoms, call 111. If you are in urgent need of medical assistance, call 999.
· Domestic Abuse (women and men). NEL Women’s Aid (01472) 575757, https://www.womensaidnel.org/. Men’s Helpline 0808 8010327.
· Wellbeing. If you’re struggling with your mental health, call (01472) 256256.
· Citizens Advice, call 03444 111444.
· Carers’ Support Service (support for informal carers). Visit https://www.carerssupportcentre.com/nel/ or call (01472) 242277.
· HEY Credit Union has come up with a handy financial wellbeing guide to help people in the current crisis. For more information, visit https://www.hullandeycu.co.uk/news.php?article=16-Financial+Wellbeing+Guide#.Xqb9BWhKi70
You can unsubscribe at any time here: