Wash your hands. Cover your face. Make space.
We must act now to control the spread of the virus.
The single most important action we can all take in fighting coronavirus is to stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives.
|· From Thursday 5 November to Wednesday 2 December, national restrictions apply across England. This means you cannot meet socially with anyone indoors unless they’re in your household or support bubble.
|· People should continue to wash their hands regularly and maintain social distancing.
For the most up-to-date information from Government, visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
|· Leader of North East Lincolnshire Council, Councillor Philip Jackson, talks about staying safe and adhering to lockdown restrictions. Watch the video at https://youtu.be/AdIBykM_nv4
|· Stephen has also been on BBC Radio Humberside talking about the rising number of COVID-19 cases and people not being as vigilant as they need to be. Listen at around 2:44:15 at https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08wj9qr
|· Deputy Director of Public Health, Geoff Barnes, stressed the concerns we all have with the sharp increase in COVID-19 cases locally and the action we all must take in an interview on BBC Radio Humberside. Listen to Geoff at roughly 2:12:35 by visiting https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08wj93x
Regular updates about council services affected by COVID-19 are listed at https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Where to find the latest information and guidance
Useful numbers and advice
|· Support for those isolating without anyone to support them and pick-up supplies, call (01472) 313131.
· Health. If you are struggling to manage your symptoms, call 111. If you are in urgent need of medical assistance, call 999.
· Domestic Abuse (women and men). NEL Women’s Aid (01472) 575757, https://www.womensaidnel.org/. Men’s Helpline 0808 8010327.
· Wellbeing. If you’re struggling with your mental health, call (01472) 256256.
· Citizens Advice, call 03444 111444.
· Carers’ Support Service (support for informal carers). Visit https://www.carerssupportcentre.com/nel/ or call (01472) 242277.
· HEY Credit Union has come up with a handy financial wellbeing guide to help people in the current crisis. For more information, visit http://www.hullandeycu.co.uk/
· Samaritans, call 116 123 or email email@example.com
You can unsubscribe at any time here: